Symptoms and Coping Methods
In the Mania or Hypomania section, there is information about the signs of mania, so you can check if you are becoming manic or if you already are manic.
An important step in gaining control of your life is knowing when things are going wrong. You can train yourself to look for and recognise the signs of mania on an ongoing basis, so that you'll know when you need to do something about it. Especially so that you don't upset everything and everyone around you.
There is also information about things that can cause or trigger manic episodes - and you'll understand why you don't like the holiday seasons so much.
The Depression and Mania sections list the signs of depression and mania and offer coping strategies I use for dealing directly with mania or depression episodes.
I also include the coping mechanisms where I step back and look at the big picture. This includes things like how to organise and destress my life, and how to increase the quality of my life.
There's also information on things that can cause or trigger manic episodes - you'll understand why you don't like the holiday seasons so much.
An important step in gaining control of your life is knowing when things are going wrong. If you know the symptoms of depression and mania, you can train yourself to monitor and recognise when you are exhibiting them, so you can know when you need to take action.
Signs of Mania / Bipolar Disorder
- 30 Symptoms of Mania
- Graphic Representation of Manic Symptoms
- My Early Teenage Signs
- Can I tell if I am Manic?
- Am I Manic Depressive?
- Is My Diagnosis Correct?
- Setting up a Mood Chart
- About Suicide
- Moodswings Change in your Forties, just like your Vision
- Official Signs for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, and Mania
Coping with Mania and Manic Episodes
- Things that might Cause or Trigger Manic Episodes
- Knowing when you are becoming Manic
- Monitoring Yourself for Manic Depressive Signs
- Dealing with THIS Manic Episode
- If You are Very Manic
- Controlled High Flying - Dad to Day dealing with Mania
- Stabilising in a Hypomanic Mode
- You Can't Go It Alone
- Using Mania to Do Things
- We Need a Safe Space
- Ideas for Reducing Stress / Anxiety
- Should I Take Therapy or Pills